Outside in the fresh air, handling fun equipment, & instant gratification. Where do I sign up? Every top manager at Pro Care started on this team & many regard it as their favorite past role in the company. There’s something about looking back on those perfectly straight mow lines & thinking “nice, I did that!”
What We Do
- Operate various mowers to put a good, clean cut with an attractive pattern. Mowers include walk-behinds (30″ – 52″) & riders (48″-60″).
- Run line trimmers where mowers can’t reach to level off the cut.
- Run blade edgers around lawn perimeters for the sharpest, cleanest edges you’ve ever seen.
- Blow off clippings from curbs, walkways, & other surfaces.
- Pick up trash/debris & pull or spray weeds in beds, cracks, etc.
- In spring or fall, we also cut down spent ornamentals, rake out beds, & mulch leaves.
If you want a higher wage, you need to be able to lead a small crew of 1-3 people. That takes a driver’s license, insurable driving record, & experience in commercial mowing. We can teach the leadership aspects if you’re the right fit. And if you have no experience or no license, no worries! As long as you have a good work ethic, we can teach you all of that & get you on the way to bigger & better paychecks. In all cases, you need to be able to work four (4) 10-hour shifts in the outdoors. Weather is sometimes good, sometimes not, but we’re in the field in most conditions.
What’s In It For You
Frankly, it’s a fun & easy gig. If you run ’em right, the machines do the heavy lifting. We also pay really well & offer health insurance, retirement plan, PTO, & more after waiting periods. Also, a lot of our Mow Team crosstrains in other departments & that opens up all sorts of possibilities.