Overview: experience the instant gratification of putting a terrific mow pattern on a lawn. Straight lines, level cut, sharp edges, & clean grounds.
- Upon arrival, load & secure all necessary equipment for the day.
- On jobsites, blade edge grass along walkways, curbs, & edges. Use line trimmer to flat trim & edge tree wells, beds, & obstacles. Use walk-behind mowers to put straight lines & attractive pattern on lawn. Pick up trash, pull weeds, & blow off surfaces. In fall, rake up leaves.
- Near end of day, refuel & clean all equipment.
- Other tasks assigned as needed.
Who You Are:
- You love being outside; don’t like being cooped up indoors
- You like using power equipment & working with your whole body
- You’re not afraid to get dirty & can handle the physical challenges of the job such as inclement weather, heavy lifting, & moving at a quick pace
- You like working on a crew of good people & doing your part for that team
- You like learning new things & applying techniques that yield good results
- You like the instant gratification of looking at a job well done
- You’re reliable, make every shift you can, & are almost always on time
- You have a great attitude
What Else You’ll Like About the Job:
- 3-day weekends almost every week! When possible, we try to schedule services Mon-Thu. These are 10-hour shifts so you can get full-time hours but have a weekday to take care of personal stuff or hit the mountains for a 3-day weekend.
- Your coworkers are awesome. We work hard in selecting people who care about what they do & carry their weight for the rest of the team.
- The culture is great. We work hard but also take time to teach, learn, & celebrate victories. From handwritten birthday cards with some cash to us providing drinks & treats throughout the year, we care about the people on our team.
If this sounds like a fit, take a minute to fill out an application & let’s visit!