A beautiful house isn’t complete without a beautiful yard. Our service programs have transformed many Treasure Valley houses into gorgeous homes. We’ll work with you to create a care package that fits your budget, fights unsightly weeds, and more — we’ll even hang your holiday lights.
Our residential services include:
- Lawn care programs. We’ll create a program that suits your lawn’s needs, from visits every six weeks from March to October to summer-only treatments. Our treatments include broadleaf weed control, crabgrass pre-emergent, and billbug treatments. Our lawn care programs include our results-guaranteed Premier Program, which lasts from March-October; our Standard Program, which will keep your lawn healthy with visits from March-August; and our Basic Program, which aids your lawn when it’s most in use from April-September.
- Premier: Our most comprehensive & popular package, the Premier Lawn Care Program includes six visits from March through October and covers your lawn’s primary needs, from nutrition & broadleaf weed control to crabgrass & billbug treatments. We guarantee results with this program.
- Standard: A terrific program that mirrors the Premier Program with two exceptions: billbug treatments & the fall treatment are not included. You can expect a gorgeous green, weed-free lawn throughout the season.
- Basic: A budget-based package that’s still leagues ahead of most competitors, our Basic Lawn Care Program covers four treatments of fertilizer & broadleaf weed control. We still use premium-grade products applied at high label rates, so you’re getting an exceptional value with this program.
- In additional to these programs, we also offer lawn aeration, overseeding, & disease treatments.
- Tree and shrub care programs. Trees and shrubs growing in an urban environment don’t get the same nutrients and growing conditions as those living in more natural, organic settings. Pro Care has programs that fill those needs. Our Premier Program includes deep-root fertilization in spring and fall, which provides key nutrients that might not be abundant in the soil. It also includes a comprehensive attack on foliar-feeding insects such as aphids, spider mites, and weevils, including dormant oil in the spring followed by three foliar sprays properly timed and applied throughout the spring and summer. Our Standard and Basic tree and shrub care programs offer fewer treatments for landscapes that might be less susceptible to insect damage.
- Premier: The best we can offer in tree & shrub care, this program includes deeproot fertilization in spring & fall, dormant oil, & three foliar treatments applied in spring, summer, & early fall. If you have trees or shrubs prone to aphid or spider mite damage, this is the program for you.
- Standard: Almost exactly the same as Premier minus the early fall foliar treatment. This is a wonderful program for most Treasure Valley landscapes.
- Basic: A front loaded program focusing treatments when trees & shrubs are most vulnerable to infestations. This program includes spring deeproot fertilization, dormant oil, & a spring foliar treatment.
- We also offer systemic treatments, cambium injections, & disease treatments.
- Holiday lighting. The festive season doesn’t have to be a chore. Pro Care uses commercial-grade, quality lights that we have sourced and tested ourselves to get your décor ready for Christmas. We’ll work with you to create a design that highlights your property.
- Spider barriers. You don’t have to worry about pesky arachnids in your house with our spider barrier. We’ll spray around your home’s foundation and other points of entry to create a safe invisible barrier that will keep spiders at bay.
- Lawn aeration. Removing plugs of soil can help improve your lawn’s water absorption and fertilizer efficiency while creating pockets for root growth and reducing thatch buildup. We also offer seeding and re-seeding services to keep your lawn looking its best.